Tuesday, November 2, 2010

San Francisco Giants Win the World Series!

I have been MIA since I have been obsessed with the San Francisco Giants. Last night was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G, as they took the World Series from the Texas Rangers. I have had a funny little crush on Tim Lincecum (aka "The Freak") who is this skinny 24-year old pitcher with long hair. There is just something cute about him. Anyway, that is not why I have been watching the play off games and the World Series. I am from the Bay Area and have been going to Giants games for as long as I can remember and am a FAN. They came here from New York in 1958 and for the first time in California have won the championship. I am proud.

I  found myself drinking a beer or two while watching the games. Definitely not good for my fitness plan. I set my alarm early so I could run before work , but I was too tired...not from the game last night as I did manage to crash out early...but a culmination of a number of nights in a row previously that I didn't get enough sleep due to unexplained insomnia. Possibly too much sugar/Halloween candy? I have a weekness for Reese's peanut butter cups, Kit Kat's, and M & M's. We also had a crew over for Halloween so there was a lot of food around. Again, not beneficial to my fitness plan. I am going to try to spend some time on the treadmill tonight and definitely  tomorrow morning. Looking forward to meeting up with my running buddy this weekend. We've both had things going on the last few weeks and have not managed to sync up and run together.  Need to get back on track!

Did you fall off the wagon around Halloween? How are you getting yourself back on track?

Happy Fitness! 22 Days til Turkey Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hungripeeps want to say: