Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Rearranging My Mantle

Quick update - using exactly what I had, I rearranged my mangle after purchasing this cool red lantern/candle holder from TJ Maxx last week. Looks much better, don't you think?


Mantle Before

After
I think having the candles grouped together in the center just makes it seem stronger whereas everything was weaker all spread out evenly the way it was. I will be on the look out for a few darker things of various heights to add to the mix. Some day my husband and I want to redo the face of the fireplace and add a darker wood mantle. That will be down the road.

Have a great Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. I like the after a LOT!! nicely done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks really nice! I'm jealous of your functional fireplace (and that you can keep nice things on your mantle!)

    ReplyDelete

Hungripeeps want to say: